Top 10 Free Digital Marketing Tools
Right NOW small businesses are being forced into a digital transformation due to the fast-changing business environment. It’s important to stay updated with digital marketing tools that will help your small business change and evolve with these CRAZY times.
Now don’t worry, we understand that change can be challenging and learning about all the new tools is sometimes overwhelming. Therefore, we have put together the tools aimed at beginners getting started with digital activities.
Here are the top 10 digital marketing tools to grow your small business
1. Mailchimp, This is an essential free digital marketing tool for email marketing activities. With MailChimp you can grow your email list, create landing pages and create email campaigns. This is an easy to use tool for beginners looking to get started with email marketing.
2. Google My Business, This is the most powerful free digital marketing tool for local businesses. Google My Business allows you to add your business to Google maps. This free tool will ultimately drive more leads, calls and sales to your local business.
3. Canva, This is the best free design tool for individuals with little to no design experience. Canva will help you create business materials from poster, flyers, social media content and more.
4. Google Analytics, Another important digital marketing tool for small business is Google Analytics. This tool will help you understand your website traffic. You will be able to understand how your website is performing as well as who your target audience is. Google Analytics makes it easy to understand your website performance and how your audience interacts with your website.
5. Ubersuggest, Keyword research is the first step in transitioning your small business online. With this free digital marketing tool, you can understand the keywords that your website ranks for as well as the keywords you want to target.
6. Facebook Ad Library, This is an important research tool to ethically spy on your competitors Facebook Ads.
7. Google Ads, with Google Ads you can get your ads in front of your audience on Google search and other sites. This is a marketing tool that offers PPC (Pay-Per-Click) activities.
8. HubSpot CRM, This is an all-in-one digital marketing tool for small and local businesses. This is a free CRM that allows for client management, email campaigns and other marketing activities.
9. Trello, this is the best free online project management tool for small businesses. Trello allows for team collaboration in a visual and streamlined way to manage project workflows.
10. Audience Insights, Facebook offers one of the best free research tools for understanding your audience. Understand exactly who your audience is with Audience insights.
If you would like help with your digital strategy, feel free to get in touch with us today.
Here at Syndeo Media, we provide comprehensive web design, social media and SEO solutions to small and local businesses. Moreover, we are excited to share our knowledge and expertise with small businesses in order to help them thrive in their online environment.
Book your free 30-minute strategy session with a New Zealand Owned Digital Agency. Send us a message today.