Terms and Conditions
Syndeo | Media Engagement Solutions | T&C’s
Syndeo Adheres to:
Providing clients with website design, website development, website hosting, digital marketing, social media solutions, graphic design. Packages
Providing professional and timely activities and services.
Providing free quotes that are accurate. Proceeding with any services requires confirmation by both parties.
Providing follow up services with prior projects that are experiencing technical issues.
Providing complete transparency on costs and activities during and before initiating any project.
Providing full package solutions for business to go digital.
To ensure that all projects run smoothly, it is important that the client adheres to the following:
Communicate the best channel of communication for the transfer of media related to the development of the project.
Reply in a timely manner, this is predominately for feedback during the development of the project.
Communicate all requirements before and during the initiation of the projects in a timely manner.
Our Digital Media and Marketing Services
Any services completed for our clients will be added to our website under ‘Recent Local Clients’. Additionally, the client’s website will have a link to Syndeo at the footer of each page.
The prices listed above each package on the Syndeo website are average estimates and are not the final agreed on prices unless communicated and confirmed by both parties.
The project will not initiate until the 40% non-refundable deposit has been paid and both parties have agreed on and highlighted the project details.
The final completed projects/website can be revised, edited for the following 30 days with no charge for Client satisfaction. Any more changes/programming or development will be charged out at $80 per hour (incl. GST).
After the completion of the project and the following 30 days of revision. Any work will be charged out at $80 per hour. Any changes or work that is needed and not agreed on prior to the project will be charged out at $80.
(Website design and development): You will have complete freedom to edited and add content through the Content Management System (CMS). Syndeo provides clients with the ‘Basic Editors Guide’ a manual that shows the clients how to make basic edits to their website. If you would like this done by Syndeo, this will be charged out at $80 per hour.
All photos and images and content will be provided at the client’s expense. Unless agreed on otherwise.
The client is responsible for copyright infringements and costs associated with lack of compliance.
Communication: Communication will be face-to-face, zoom (screen sharing platform) phone and email. The Syndeo project director will meet and consult at the client’s workplace if this if possible.
Hosting: (Website hosting) Syndeo is a hosting reseller and therefore does not charge our client’s web hosting fees for the first year unless usage limits have been met. Usage limits per website: Bandwidth: 10Gb, Storage: 5Gb. Hosting, support, scheduled backups and updates are free for the first year. Following the first year, fees are $39.99 (incl. GST) Per Month, if paid monthly. or $34.99 (incl. GST) Per Month, if paid yearly. Included: (Hosting & Support, Regular back-ups, Domain renew, SSL renew)
Domain: Website domain costs will be covered for the first year (one domain purchase or transfer). However, after the first year, the client will be responsible for the annual expense. (Hosting & Support, Regular back-ups Domain renew, SSL renew).
Security: All Syndeo websites will be SSL certified (Secure Socket Layer). However, after the first year, the client will be responsible for the annual expense. Syndeo is responsible for website updates and support. Basic maintenance of the client’s website will not be charged for the first year. However, larger issues that arise will be charged out at $80 per hour, this will be communicated to the client. This will be determined by the team at Syndeo.
Project Payment Terms
All quoted prices INCLUDE GST.
Invoices will be due within 7 days.
(website design and development, the pioneer solution, digital master 101): After the confirmation of the project and before the initiation of the project, Syndeo requires a 40% deposit of the agreed package price. This is non-refundable. Costs involved include; research, design, development, consultation. The remaining 60% will be due once the project or services has been completed, or once the website is live. Following the live website, Syndeo will allow for 30 days of revisions for Client satisfaction.
Syndeo does not realise any information outside of the Syndeo group. We keep all information confidential. Information may be shared with trusted third party programs if required during project development such as Google, WordPress and Plugin companies. We will not share information
Syndeo provides a strong layer of protection called SSL (secure socket layer).
We comply with